docs/174270: gpart(8) man page doesn't describe output of "show" command

Bas Smeelen b.smeelen at ose.nl
Mon Dec 10 08:26:09 UTC 2012

On 12/08/2012 01:40 AM, Ronald F.Guilmette wrote:
>> Number:         174270
>> Category:       docs
>> Synopsis:       gpart(8) man page doesn't describe output of "show" command

On a 9.1 machine (FreeBSD cfd 9.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE #1 r243880:
Wed Dec  5 08:15:54 CET 2012 root at cfd:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386) I
have changed the man page and come up with a patch attached. I have also
changed references to ad0 (as stated in another mail to the lists)
I just can't figure out how to build and install the manpage or the whole
gpart. This is different than most other applications, can someone provide
some guidelines?

Would something like this do?