doceng...

Simon L. B. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 21 19:57:23 UTC 2012

On 20 Aug 2012, at 17:48, Gabor Kovesdan <gabor at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> I'm glad to announce that the first milestone of the XML migration is
> available for review in the projects/sgml2xml branch. To check it out,
> run the following:
[cut]

> Regards,
> Gabor
> (On behalf of doceng@)

[separate mail to not confuse different topics]

Does that mean that the role of doceng has changed? In the past doceng has not really been involved in stuff like this (as in, it was much more limited what doceng did for doc compared to what portmgr does for ports). If so, the charter should be updated. (and yes, my implicit hint is that I don't see a point in doceng taking on this new role.)

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen