Background color for caution blocks in the Handbook

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 5 11:02:39 UTC 2011

On 4.3.2011 23:28, Glen Barber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While looking through the new HAST documentation in the Handbook, it
> occurred to me that we don't have any special highlighting for 'caution'
> tags.
>
> I think maybe it would be good to have the caution sections stand out a
> bit, since those sections might contain the makings of a foot canon if
> the user is not careful.

Generally, I think it's a good idea; the only question is what color to
choose. Well, I don't really care that much, but make sure to not let
this go into a bikeshed discussion ;-)

--
S pozdravom / Best regards
   Daniel Gerzo, FreeBSD committer