Add some more wireless documentation

Marc Fonvieille blackend at freebsd.org
Thu Jun 2 09:07:09 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 11:45:18PM +0000, Eitan Adler wrote:
> I am looking for feedback on the two patches attached. These are my
> first draft of the patches and they are likely to have major problems.

When it comes to some specific wireless things and ifconfig(8) content
it's always a good thing to find a developer involved in that domain to
check your patches.

Regarding the Handbook changes, does it worth to add them?  I mean a
pointer to the ifconfig(8) manual page may be a better solution and just
mention the ones that appear in the command outputs displayed in that
chapter.

Last remark, I don't think you should add you as author of the whole
section for the addition of 3 sentences or we'll have to add as author
thousand of contributors.

--
Marc