The state of some of the man pages

Frank Leonhardt frank2 at fjl.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 22:35:22 UTC 2011

On 07/12/2011 21:16, Benedict Reuschling wrote:
> Am 07.12.11 21:23, schrieb Frank Leonhardt:
>> I've been moved to join this list because some of the man pages are
>> driving me crazy; they're out of date.
>>
>> <snip
Thanks to Brooks and Johann and Benedict for all replies. If I have any
problems with the technicalities I might ask again; in the mean time
I'll start writing. I dare say that some of these are listed as problem
reports already. I've always found more people report problems than find
solutions.

Regards, Frank.