Professional Outsourcing - XBRL Software - DSC

CATS KPO info at catskpo.com
Tue Aug 23 17:29:36 UTC 2011

*Professional Alert !*
*Are you losing sleep over various Tax, TDS, Service
Tax, MCA compliances and returns filing of your clients?*
*Paying heavy penalites due to non compliance within
time?*
Leave your worries and save on heavy penalties or heavy
salaries.
Yes, at CATS we completey adhere to timefly compliance
, reporting and return filing.
CATS PVT LTD
*Tel: +91 11 27571137 *
*Mobile: 9810515029*
* *
*E-mail: info <mailto:info at catskpo.com>
@catskpo.com <mailto:info at catskpo.com>
*
*www.catskpo.com*
*XBRL Software Rs.9927/- only*
*(Valid for fin year 2010-11, Install before 30/08/11
& get 20% discount)*
DSC Rs.300/-(Call for bulk discount)
For DSC call 9310033699 or SMS "DSC, Your Name, City",
We will call you back. We have more than 400 associates across India
and forward your details to concerned associates in your city.
/*Professional Outsourching !*/
*C - Corporate Consultancy*
*A - Accounts & Audit*
*T - Tax & Trademark consulancy*
*S - Stock Broker Consultancy Services*
C - Corporate Consultancy
Company/LLP Formation
Offshore Company Incorporation
Readymade Companies - Listed/NBFC/Others
Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Valuation and Due Diligence
Project Consultancy & Funding
CLB/Company Law Matters
XBRL( extensible Business reporting Language)
conversion & Filing
<http://kmarketing.my2.in/kmarketing/lt.php?id=YR4IVQJWUgkAV01TUQEBB0k===AQ1bVVUDSVVHAFJSSwFJUQ1bJVQUB1xQF1VNDkNV>
IFRS convergence
International Compliance Services
Company Management, Secretarial & Compliance
FEMA Consultancy
RBI
Setting up Branch/Liaison Office in India
For more information please visit www.catskpo.com
<http://kmarketing.my2.in/kmarketing/lt.php?id=YR4IVQJWUgkAUE1TUQEBB0k===AQ1bVVUDSVVHAFJSSwFJUQ1bJVQUB1xQF1VNDkNV>
Email : info at catskpo.com <mailto:info at catskpo.com>
9810515029
--
If you do not want to receive any newsletters,
http://kmarketing.my2.in/kmarketing/lt.php?id=YR4IVQJWUgkAUU1TUQEBB0k===AQ1bVVUDSVVHAFJSSwFJUQ1bJVQUB1xQF1VNDkNV