RFC: BOOTSTRAPPING section to the gpart(8)

Marius Strobl marius at alchemy.franken.de
Wed Aug 17 09:16:50 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:56:00AM +0400, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:
> On 17.08.2011 11:54, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > i've prepared the patch to the gpart(8) manual page.
> > It adds new section that describes bootcode images we have and
> > how to use them.
>
> Sorry, forgot the patch :)

Could you please first run the changed man page through a spell checker
and change the formatting so each sentence starts on a new line? Please
also don't use more than something like 78 columns per line. It then
should be easier to discuss the changes in content.

> +the specific partition. Not The embedding bootstrap code should be done only with

That probably should read "Note that embedding bootstrap code".

> +option. The GEOM PART class has knowleage on how to embed bootstrap code into

That probably should be "knowledge".

Marius