cvs commit: doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/multimedia chapter.sgml doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors chapter.sgml

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sun Sep 12 14:27:33 UTC 2010

On Sep 12, 2010, at 4:18 PM, Gabor PALI wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Marc Fonvieille <blackend at freebsd.org> wrote:
> I don't have the time to update them for the moment and
> some people are still using them and sent me some warnings regarding
> various typos.  Their contribution appears in previous commits.
>
> I see.  By the way, do you think it is worth to keep translations in CVS that are not updated/maintained (due to lack of volunteers, time, energy, etc.)?
>
> :g

Yes, it does make sense to keep them in CVS, because it takes a hell lot more time to get them translated again then to update the various pieces.

Note that I the things that you are suggestion are striking me as one of the translation teams. We (doc-nl) will decide for ourself whether or not we
update documentation and whether or not we will be keeping 'stale' documents around.

Thnx,
Remko

--
/"\   Best regards,                        | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko at EFnet