cvs commit: doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/multimedia chapter.sgml doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors chapter.sgml

Marc Fonvieille blackend at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 9 18:53:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 08:07:09AM +0200, Gabor PALI wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Marc Fonvieille <blackend at freebsd.org>wrote:
>
> >  Typos chasing.
> >

> Why do not you update the French translation instead of just fixing typos?
> I doubt that anybody reads those outdated translations.

Just because I don't have the time to update them for the moment and
some people are still using them and sent me some warnings regarding
various typos.  Their contribution appears in previous commits.

--
Marc