nanoBSD Doc needs updating

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sat Oct 23 11:56:25 UTC 2010

On Oct 17, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Jed Clear wrote:

> Changes to the nanaoBSD script between 8.0R and 8.1R are not reflected in its handbook or man pages.  Most notably that NANO_ARCH now defaults to the build machine processor (`uname -p`), and is no longer hard coded to i386.
>
> And neither handbook or man page documents cust_pkg() and NANO_PACKAGE_DIR, which have been around for a bit..
>
> And from the revision notes, it looks like NANO_LABEL has been added to -CURRENT.

Dear Jed,

I am inviting you to send us some unified-diffs that contain proposals for the ideas above. We will
carefully review them, and commit them if they are OK.

If you want to let this invite get passed, then please understand that we are limited on time and are
not always able to document every new feature as well as we want to, we need people like you to
help us with that.

Thanks,
Remko