Documentation from source by cron failed

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sun Oct 17 18:17:03 UTC 2010

On Oct 17, 2010, at 7:51 PM, Martin Schweizer wrote:

> Hello
>
> I dayly cvsup the hole documentation source as described in the handbook. This works as expected. Weekly I want to create the hole source by a cron job. For this I create a script:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> /usr/bin/make -C /usr/doc/ FORMATS='html html-split txt pdf rtf' install clean
> exit 0
>
> If I start it at the shell all works well. If I start it by cron I get always such error messages
>

> [snip]
>
> The messages are every time similar. It breaks alswys at a Ghostscript operation. What do I wrong?

Creatively snipped the message. .

Can you tell whether you have Ghostscript installed at all? (Did you install the docproj port for example?)

The message suggests that it isn't or isn't accessible. I build the Dutch version daily and do not get these kind of errors.

Thanks
Remko
--
/"\   Best regards,                        | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko at EFnet