docs/147347: [patch][handbook] Request for comments on memstick install instructions

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 01:20:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have modified the install chapter.sgml documentation, adding
instructions on installing from a USB memory stick.  The patch is
attached, and publicly available at:

	http://www.glenbarber.us/docs/handbook.install.sgml.diff

The section is currently modeled after the floppy disk install section,
which I did not remove as 7.3-RELEASE still contains the floppy disks on
the CD; though I noted floppy disk images were not included in 8.0 and
newer.

I'd like to get feedback from the documentation community before filing
a PR.

Best regards,

--
Glen Barber