Using FDP for custom projects

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 7 08:43:33 UTC 2010

Em 2010.07.07. 6:10, Warren Block escreveu:
> Anyone have a sample Makefile for using FDP to build custom docs,
> source and output, within a user's home directory?  Previously I've
> put homegrown documents in /usr/doc, but it's not very elegant.
I have some Makefiles for web and DocBook documents, they are similar
but I use XHTML 1.0 Strict and DocBook 5.0 (which is also XML-based)
with some local modifications. The XML base also means that I also use
another pieces of software to render (e.g. Apache FOP instead of Jade
and I don't remember if there's anything else) but all of those are
available in Port Collection. I can pass you my sources if you are
interested.

Gabor