Document improvement

Jonathan Vasquez jvasquez1011 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:24:22 UTC 2010

<http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/version-guide/decision-points.html>CURRENT:
"If you are not immediately planning on going into production, you are
willing to work through a certain number of problems, and a new major
release is upcoming within the next few months, you may wish to investigate
installing that branch to help the project to test it and stabilize it to
make it the best release possible in the medium to long term."

QUESTION: What branch are you referring to? CURRENT? If so then you must add
the CURRENT tag to this sentence.

IMPROVED: "If you are not immediately going into production, and you are
willing to work through a certain number of problems, then you may wish to
install the CURRENT branch. In doing so you can help the project test and
stabilize it and make the next release the best it can possibly be."

--
Jonathan Vasquez
UnFranchise Owner

Get paid to shop anywhere from 2% to 35% cash back for shopping online. You
will literally get paid for purchasing the same exact things that you buy
from the same exact stores. Whether it's Macys, Half.com, Best Buy, Apple,
Walmart, eBay, Bloomingdales, it doesn't matter.

To start getting paid for shopping, sign up at my web portal

http://jonathanvasquez.com/

If you have any questions, please feel free to call my business line at
347-725-1356