docs/145817: [handbook] I believe the freebsd-update handbook page contains one extra step.

blackend at FreeBSD.org blackend at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 29 12:13:06 UTC 2010

Synopsis: [handbook] I believe the freebsd-update handbook page contains one extra step.

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: blackend
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 29 12:10:19 UTC 2010
State-Changed-Why:
As said in a note: "Depending on whether any libraries version numbers
got bumped, there may only be two install phases instead of three."  I
think you missed this note, and in your case: upgrading from 7.2-R to
7.3-R two install phases are enough.  So no need to change the doc.