Welcome to College.us.com Mail

College.us.com CollegeNews at news.college.us.com
Tue Sep 1 13:41:27 UTC 2009

     3D"COLLEGE.US.COM"

     D= ear james,

     Welcome to College.us.com Mail. Thanks for requesting informati   on from webclients.net, one of our marketing partners. We are
   committed to = providing you with informative emails about continuing
   education, careers, = promotions and other special offers.

     We value your privacy. If you did not request this information    or are no longer interested please [1]
     Click Here and we will no longer send you emails.

     Once again, Thank you and Welcome!

     - The College.us.com Team

     This email was sent by: College.us.com
     2711 N. Sepulveda Blvd. # 344, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
     You have subscribed to receive information from us with doc at fre   ebsd.org
     To stop receiving email from College.us.com mail, [2]Remove me or
   write us at th= e address listed above
     Please view our [3]Privacy Policy
   =
     [4]Go here to add us to your addre= ss book

     [njzbhbrfb_xdcwcwcbtcw.gif&o=1"=]