unknown reference

Johann Kois freebsd at johannkois.at
Wed Oct 21 14:47:44 UTC 2009

Hm,

if you read carefully through section "2.5 Introducing Sysinstall" of
the handbook you will see that it tells you to select the first entry
in the menu, which is "Usage" (it is even highlighted in the provided
screenshot).  I think that is what you are looking for... ;-)

Johann

--
Johann Kois
jkois at FreeBSD.org