uath(4) Web doc problems

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 4 16:42:39 UTC 2009

On 2009.09.29 07:21:20 -0600, Warren Block wrote:
> Web version of 8-CURRENT release notes on uath(4)
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/hardware/article.html
>
> has a couple of problems:
>
> 1.  Each list item has an extra "li" in it:
>
> * Li Compex WLU108AG
> * Li Compex WLU108G
> * Li D-Link DWL-G132

I fixed the manual page to hardware notes converter script to handle
this case, so this should be fixed in the next full web site rebuild
(IE, within 24 hours).

> 2.  Link to uath(4) web man page is correct, but the online man page
> doesn't exist:

The manual pages for -current and / -stable is only updated
periodically, so uath probably just didn't exist when the last
snapshop was uploaded.  This should fix itself when the next snapshot
is uploaded.

Thanks for the report!

--
Simon L. Nielsen