"Article on FreeBSD 8"

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Fri Nov 27 15:36:55 UTC 2009

Dear fellow-doc members, and readers,

To "celebrate" the release of FreeBSD 8.0, I started writing an article a
little ago, explaining what is new (leaning on Ivan Ivoras' list of
Cooking items), and how to be able to upgrade.

Would this make a worthy Press item for FreeBSD?

The current article is hosted on my blog on the following location:
http://www.evilcoder.org/2009/11/27/welcome-to-freebsd-8/

Please share your opinion(s) with me, so that we can either add it to the
Press list or something, or so that I can improve the article itself.

I am also eager in learning how people like these kind of articles, and
whether I should try to do them periodically or not.

Thanks!
Remko

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet