10th Anniversary - advertise two months for free.

Programmers heaven no-reply at programmersheaven.com
Sat May 23 17:03:58 UTC 2009

   Dear friends and registered members,

   Programmers Heaven is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Our resources
   on the site have a steady growth and with the current increasing
   traffic, the site will pass 1 million unique visitors, on a monthly
   basis, before the end of 2009!

   Programmers Heaven is celebrating this by giving away two months of
   free advertising reaching out to approximately 2.3 million unique
   users (Google Analytics).

   For more information click [1]here to see our anniversary offer for
   advertisers.

   All the best,
   Lars Hagelin,
   Publisher

   Ps If you are interested to practice your editorial skills on a
   freelance basis, please drop us an email at
   editorial at programmersheaven.com, as we will be launching a section
   with industry news in a few months ds.
   This mail is sent to you as you have an account at Programmer's
   Heaven. Please let us know if you do not want to receive further
   information from Programmer's Heaven or its sponsors.