New York Fundraising Summit - Panelist Invitation

Jennifer Winn jwinn at cfnps.org
Mon Mar 16 15:05:23 UTC 2009

Dear Foundation Representative,

My name is Jennifer Winn, Event Manager for the Center for
Nonprofit Success, and I am writing to invite you to speak on a
grantmaking panel at the Fundraising Summit that we will be
hosting again this year at New York University on June 3-4, 2009.

This year, we have a corporate grantmaking panel and a private
foundation grantmaking panel, and you can see a full list of
sessions for which we are recruiting speakers below. You can also
see who spoke at last year's New York Summit by going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/newyork2008.aspx?target=speakers

If you would like to receive more information about being a
panelist one of our panels or one of the other sessions, please
feel free to contact me via reply email. We are very much looking
forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jennifer Winn
Event Manager
Center for Nonprofit Success
email: jwinn at cfnps.org
Phone: 903-262-0765
www.cfnps.org

EVENT DETAILS
New York Fundraising Summit
June 3-4, 2009 (Wednesday - Thursday)
New York University Kimmel Center
60 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012

You can learn more about the New York Summit by going to:
http://cfnps.org/ny2009.aspx

A. SPEAKING AT THE SUMMIT
This year we are offering over 20 concurrent sessions that cover
the following topics:

Corporate Giving Track
• Panel discussion and dialogue with corporate grantmakers
• Finding Corporate Funders: The Art of Successful Research
• Exploring the World of Corporate Sponsorship
• Cause Marketing
• Winning Corporate Partnerships

Foundation Giving Track
• Panel discussion and dialogue with foundation grantmakers
• Finding Foundation Funders: The Art of Successful Research
• Proposal Writing
• Winning Proposals: A Tour of Four Successful Case Studies
• How to Build a Successful Relationship with Grantmakers

Individual Giving Track
• Finding Individual Funders: The Art of Successful Research
• Engaging Your Board in Fundraising
• Online Fundraising
• Annual Giving Campaigns
• Introduction to Major Gifts
• Complex Issues Affecting Major Gifts Solicitations
• Fundraising in The One-Person Development Shop
• Special Events Fundraising
• Capital Campaigns
• Planned Giving
• Direct Mail Fundraising

To learn about any of these sessions, go to:
http://cfnps.org/ny2009.aspx
If you would like to speak in one of these sessions, please send
an email to Jennifer Winn at jwinn at cfnps.org

You may also be interested in speaking at one of our other Summits.
To see a 2009 calendar of Summits by city, go to:
http://cfnps.org/education_calendar.aspx
If you are interested in speaking at another Summit,
please send us an email at info at cfnps.org

B. MENTORING AT THE SUMMIT
In addition to speaking at the Summit, you can also participate
as a mentor in our one-on-one mentoring sessions during the
Summit. If you sign up as a mentor, attendees will be able to sit
down with you to discuss specific questions about their
organizations. Sessions last 30 minutes and the mentoring topics
correspond to the seminars offered at the Summit. Mentoring is
optional, and you will be prompted to register as a mentor when
you register as a speaker.

C. EXHIBITING AT THE SUMMIT
The Center for Nonprofit Success is currently accepting exhibitor
registrations for the New York Summit. If you or someone you know
has a product or service that benefits the nonprofit sector, and
might be interested in exhibiting at one of our Summits, please
write to info at cfnps.org so that we can send you more information.
In the meantime, you can learn more about this opportunity by
going to: http://www.cfnps.org/Exhibitors.aspx