about HTML-book maker

Michael wxiluo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:25:02 UTC 2009

Dear FreeBSD handbook managers,

I'm a little boy who are learning FreeBSD. I got involved with it when
I installed it on my PC.

I set up a blog about my stories about using FreeBSD to share my
experience. But editing posts is my biggest problem.
I'd like to make a HTML book page like the handbook of FreeBSD.
How could you make so nice HTML book page? Using software? What is it?

I'd appreciate it if you would reply soon..

I'm of the opinion that you should put some information about how to
make the handbook like FreeBSD handbook. It can help the persons who
want to write more books and share with others.

Yours sincerely,
Michael