cvs commit: www/nl/share/sgml catalog catalog.xml header.l10n.ent l10n.ent libcommon.xsl navibar.l10n.ent www/nl Makefile Makefile.inc about.sgml administration.sgml applications.sgml art.sgml availability.sgml community.xsl docs.sgml features.sg

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 2 17:17:00 UTC 2009

Rene Ladan escribió:
> Another issue is that when you visit the website for the first time in
> Firefox 3,
> you'll have to manually select the style (Large/Normal Text), otherwise the
> website looks like a newspaper [2] .

You ran into the same issue I did. :) Let me make a fix...
> Last nit: the "Foundation" tooltip in the header shows up on the next
> line, below
> "Beginpagina", but it should be the last item on the line, next to
> "Ondersteuning".
> Could this be some CSS issue?

I don't know about this one, will take a look if I can help.

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: gabor at FreeBSD.org .:|:. gabor at kovesdan.org