Hire Webdesigners and Programmers for free for one month

John wilson info at busycontractors.com
Tue Jul 21 13:37:50 UTC 2009

Dear Customers,

Would you like to save time and money on your webdesigners or programmers? Are you looking for outstanding programming services for low cost?

Then you have come to the right place.

We provide dedicated IT professionals only for $550 Per Month. All these Professionals has a Minimum of 5+ Years of Experience and will be working according to your convenient
timings. They Work 8 hours a day and Five days a week.

If you Order Service  for 2 months , then you will get one month free service.

Webdesigner:-                          $550 Per month for 160 hours.
ASP.NET Programmer :-           $750 Per month for 160 hours.
ASP  Programmer  :-                 $750 Per month for 160 hours.
Flash  Developer    :-                 $750 Per month for 160 hours.
Java Developer      :-                 $1000 Per month   for  160 hours.
PHP Programmer :-                    $750 Per month For 160 hours.
SEO Expert     :-                        $1000 Per month For 160 hours.
Telemarketing Agent  :-              $1000 Per Month for $160 hours.
Data Entry operator   :-              $750 Per Month for $160 hours.

We also work on Project to Project Basis.

We are expertise in ASP, ASP NET, AJAX, Dot Net Nuke, PHP,PHP Nuke, Joomla, Mambo, Drupal CMS, Typo3 CMS, Ruby on Rails, XML, DHTML, JSP, J2EE, Java, Advanced Java, Cold Fusion,
C , C++ , C#, Perl, VB ,VC++, Flash Animation and Action Script, Webdesigning, E-Commerce,2D and 3D Animation,Logo, SEO,X-Cart,OS Commerce, And Zen Cart Development.

We also Provide Data entry,Medical Transcription, Medical Billing,Staffing, Telemarketing,Customer Care Both Inbound and Outbound,Online Technical Support Both Voice And Non Voice.

For More Information Call Us:646-796-3064(USA), 020 3239 3435 (UK) ,02 8011 3535  (AUS) ,, John Wilson, Director Operations

If you Order Service  for 2 months , then you will get one month free service.

HI-Tech IT Solutions Inc.,
46-796-3064(USA),
020 3239 3435 (UK) ,
02 8011 3535  (AUS)