Freebsd---Intellectual Property Rights & Trademark Notice ( TO CEO & Principal )

Oliver Oliver at eworld.hk.cn
Mon Jul 6 02:53:57 UTC 2009

Dear President&CEO,

We are a domain name registration and dispute organization in Asia, which mainly deal with the global companies' domain name registration and internet intellectual property right protection. Currently, we have a pretty important issue needing to confirm with your company.

On July 5, 2009, we received an application formally. One company named " HTBM Holdings Inc." wanted to applied for the domain names" freebsd.asia,etc." and Internet Keyword "freebsd"  through our body.

Now we are handling with the registration of these domain names and find that the keyword of these domain names and internet trademark is identical with your company's. So we have to confirm with you at two points:
1. If your company consign HTBM company to register these domain names and internet keyword, we will send application form to them and help them finish the registration at once.
2. If your company have nothing to do with HTBM company, they maybe have other purposes to register these domain names and internet keyword.

We haven't finished the registration of HTBM company yet, and we have postponed this application of this company temporarily already. In order to deal with this issue better, please contact us by telephone or email as soon as possible.

Waiting for your reply ASAP.

Best regards,
Oliver
IT Director