top navigation menu

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Sun Jul 5 21:54:00 UTC 2009

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 12:09:20 +0200, Daniel Gerzo <danger at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> I also tested with latest Safari on OS X Leopard where it works okay. I
> have also been told that the KDE browser works w/o problems too.
>
> So do you guys have any objections against me committing it?

I'm not a great fan of things jumping out, so I can't say that I am
overly excited about javascript menus.  But don't let that hold you
back.  If you can "polish" the menus as Simon noted, then it's probably
fine.

The bullets stand out a bit too much, IMO, too.  But "bullets vs. bars"
is another case of bikeshed coloring, so it's not terribly important
either.

I am ambivalent about the "New to FreeBSD" vs. "Make Donation".  They
are both important, and it is a bit difficult to decide which one we
should push more aggressively.