document dependency graph

Manolis Kiagias sonic2000gr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:04:58 UTC 2009

Rene Ladan wrote:
> Rene Ladan schreef:
>> Manolis Kiagias schreef:

>> Or make a article-only and book-only graph.
>>
> I've made these two graphs, they are also available in the
> freebsd-doc-graph/ directory.  Both look *a lot* simpler than the
> combined graph.
>
> Regards,
> Rene
Indeed. And it is clear that the handbook is the biggest "dependency".
Hopefully the Greek Handbook will be completed in 2009, but the other
books (except the FAQ) are probably low priority. I don't think we have
enough for an audience to justify translating the arch-handbook and
such. And probably this kind of audience would read the  English one
anyway...