Account Status Notification

Abbey National plc secure.alert at abbey.com
Sun Feb 8 13:50:24 UTC 2009

     Abbey [abbey_blue_logo.gif]

   Account Status Notification

   We are contacting you to remind you that our Account Review Team
   identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with
   Abbey National Online Banking User Agreement and to ensure that your
   account has not been accessed from fraudulent locations, access to
   your account has been limited. Your account access will remain limited
   until this issue has been resolved please log in your account by
   clicking on my account activity below:

   [1]my account activity

   Security Advisor
   Abbey National Plc, Online Banking Financial Services Authority.