: Aveeno Products - please respond today

Product Samples lsaufley at casethe.com
Mon Feb 2 14:35:31 UTC 2009

Congratulations freebsd-doc at freebsd.org!

You've been selected for a chance to get a a FREE collection of Aveeno™ Bath Products.
(Participation required, see below for details.)

It’s pure heaven, so learn more now. Everyone deserves a little me time—and you’re no
exception. Escape the strain of everyday life with this collection of Aveeno™ Bath Products.

Please confirm your email address and follow the instructions on our website,

http://casethe.com/k/1071485/3pzttrpp2:fzomvvoooSCKaw0zyxsu1XCKfuqyzUCKZqrxZCKZouvx49

Sincerely,
BeautyProductCentre

To stop future advertisements from BeautyProductCentre.net, go to: http://www.BeautyProductCentre.net/u.cgi?config=3142

I-Deal Direct Interactive, LLC | 27 North Wacker Drive | Suite 623 | Chicago, IL 60606-3203

SUMMARY OF PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS. To receive the reward you must: 1) be a Canadian resident at least 18 years of age or older; 2) register with valid information; 3) complete the following reward offers: 2 Silver offers, 2 Gold offers, and 1 Platinum offer (Available reward offers will vary. Some reward offers require a purchase. Credit card offers may require you to activate the card by making a purchase, transferring a balance or taking a cash advance.); and 4) follow the redemption instructions. All program requirements must be completed within 60 days of the date of registration. Please visit our website to read the complete Terms & Conditions.

BeautyProductCentre.net is an independent reward program for consumers and is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by any of the listed products or retailers. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2008 BeautyProductCentre.net, an I-Deal Direct Interactive, LLC website. All rights reserved.

If you wish to stop receiving e-mail messages from Luckie Enterprises, reply to this email.

Luckie Enterprises
560 Peoples Plaza
Newark, DE 19702