Current unassigned doc problem reports

Gavin Atkinson gavin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 29 13:54:22 UTC 2009

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009, Vikram Dhillon wrote:

> I can pick some of these task up, if that's okay with you guys. Can I ?

You don't need permission, just go ahead and do it :)

Any of the unassigned PRs (those with "Responsible" set to freebsd-doc)
are probably good candidates to work on, best thing to do is just pick
one, create a patch, and submit it as a followup to the PR.  Somebody will
then come along, double check it's fine and commit it.  If you have any
questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome on board, and thanks in advance for you contributions!

Gavin