Database Deployment

Deployment Division noreplydply at g2gm.com
Mon Aug 31 03:37:00 UTC 2009

   Contact 1  Million Targeted Prospects for  $599

   Why = E-Mail  Broadcast?

     * Extremely Cost = Effective
     * Get your name in front = of LARGE  audiences
     * 100% Accountability for = Results
     * Contact Individuals = Based on  Your Criteria
     * 200 Million = Consumer  Contacts Available
     * 45  Million Business Contacts  = Available

[email5.gif" ]

Peace of mind - privacy and = compliance  are assured

   We know your primary concern is = privacy.  Personal privacy
   integrity is at the very core of = our  business, and, our success
   depends implicitly on = our  ability to maintain the trust of the
   people = viewing our  products.

Quick delivery and = sophisticated  reporting of all your e-mail campaigns

   MMS Inc's flexible approach to = e-mail  campaign delivery has made
   it even easier for you = to  transition through the e-mail marketing
   process. = The  results are flawless campaign execution,    increased  response rates and improved ROI. Additionally,    reporting  and analytic tools help you segment lists based = on
   customer preferences and behaviors.

One partner for your multi = channel  marketing needs

   Choose speed and power to fully  integrate your online and offline
   marketing = campaigns.  MMS Inc is a leader in online data
   management and = e-mail  deployment services. We are the industry's
   most  successful provider of multi channel marketing  solutions.
   This combination results in our = undisputed  leadership in
   online  = marketing.
     How = It  Works:
   3D""

     * Our Graphics Team Designs = Your  AD
     * You Pick Your Target Audience      * Get OPT-IN Customer List  Compiled
     * We Scrub Do not E-mail  Database
     * Deployment of Millions = of  E-mails
     * Track Click-Thru's & = Open  Rates
     * Direct Traffic To Your Web  site