various classes in FDP

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at kovesdan.org
Sun Aug 30 09:24:05 UTC 2009

ไพรัช ศรีโยธา escribió:
> hi sirs,
>
> am translating freebsd handbook into thai.  i would like to know where
> i can find such classes as FIGURE, SECT1, KEYCAP and so on that using
> in handbook.  i can not find them in docbook.css.
>
> many thanks in advance for any helps and hints

Hi,

what are you translating exactly? I suppose the HTML files... That's
wrong, the sources of the documentation are in SGML files. Please read
the fdp-primer book and you will see how the documents are generated.
HTML is just one output format. From the SGML sources you can generate
HTML, PDF, PS and some other formats, so you should start there.

Regards,
Gábor