Used Heavy Construction Equipment Yacht Auction

The Golden Comass LLC sales at gotgc.com
Tue Apr 28 08:14:16 UTC 2009

      Used Heavy Construction Equipment - Yacht Auction Worldwide  !

               First 100 Members lifetime platinum membership

   Â  Â  Â  Â  Dont Pay Fees Any More
   [1]

   DON'T MISS THIS CHANGE ! CLICK NOW!

   [trans.gif] [trans.gif] [trans.gif]

   Dear Valued Customer:
   Itâs been a while the market struggled over buying heavy equipments
   and yachts.
   Today we have all the services you need to trust both the sellers and
   the buyers.
   We have created a worldwide auction that serves both your needs and
   the needs of
   others.  The Golden Compass LLC is an online auction where anyone can
   buy or sell
   heavy equipment, boats, and yachts world-wide. Using state-of-the-art
   technology, our site is fast, user friendly, accurate, multilanguage
   communications, and most important, extremely secure. Our percentage
   is less than any other place. We challenge any other price. All you
   need to do is to register for free and pay the verification fee
   whether you are a seller or buyer. This verification fee is to make
   sure all members are happy and taking the auction process serious. We
   have many offices in many countries.  If you sold your Item you pay
   our percentage, if not you donât pay anything. Take the advantage of
   our service. We give you a free store with unlimited items.Â

   We market our services on TV and news papers in 13 countries. Your
   chances to sell your items are guaranteed. Â You sell, you pay, so you
   donât lose anything.

   The service is avaliable in :

   English - Russian - Italian - French

   Arabic - Dutch - German - Spanish

   Almost the whole world knows about

   Our Service.Â

   24/7 Customer Service On The Phone
   How Simple and Convenient.

   GOOD LUCK

   The Golden Compass LLC Staff

   [trans.gif]
   [trans.gif]

   Â  Â  Â  Â

   Â  Â  Â  Â  Buyers Pay Verification Fee Only

   [trans.gif]
   Â  Â  [2]

   www.gotgc.com
   [3]

   Read what others saying about our services !