Hire Software Professionals Only For $550 Per Month

John Wilson johnwilson at hitechitsoft.com
Mon Apr 6 22:54:28 UTC 2009

Hire Webdesigners and Software Professionals only for $550 Per Month
Looking for Dedicated Webdesigners and Software Professionals ?
Then you have come to the right place.
We provide dedicated IT professionals only for $550 Per Month.
All these Professionals has a Minimum of 5+ Years of Experience and will be working according to your convenient  timings. They Work 8 hours a day and Five days a week.
Webdesigner:-                  $550 Per month for 160 hours.
ASP.NET Programmer :-   $750 Per month for 160 hours.
ASP  Programmer  :-         $750 Per month for 160 hours.
Flash  Developer    :-         $750 Per month for 160 hours.
Java Developer      :-         $750 Per month for 160 hours.
PHP Programmer :-           $750 Per month for 160 hours.
SEO Expert     :-                 $750 Per month for 160 hours.
Telemarketing Agent  :-    $750 Per Month for 160 hours.
Data Entry operator   :-      $750 Per Month for160 hours.
We also work on Project to Project Basis.
We are expertise in ASP, ASP NET, AJAX, Dot Net Nuke, PHP,
PHP Nuke, Joomla, Mambo, Drupal CMS, Typo3 CMS, Ruby on Rails, XML, DHTML, JSP, J2EE, Java, Advanced Java, Cold Fusion,
C , C++ , C#, Perl, VB ,VC++, Flash Animation and Action Script,
Webdesigning, E-Commerce,2D and 3D Animation,Logo, SEO,
X-Cart,OS Commerce, And Zen Cart Development.
We also Provide Data entry,Medical Transcription, Medical Billing,Staffing, Telemarketing,Customer Care Both Inbound and
Outbound,Online Technical Support Both Voice And Non Voice.

For More Information Call Us:646-797-3064 (USA), 020 3239 3435 (UK), John Wilson, Director Operations
HI-Tech IT Solutions Inc
johnwilson at hitechitsoft.com
www.hitechitsoft.com