Missionary Work Is A Wing-Span Away!

Missionary Airfare Search reservations at viningstravel.com
Thu Sep 4 23:53:57 UTC 2008

If you don’t get your group space blocked out soon for 2009 you will pay much more!<br />
Most airlines have spent over <b>3 billion</b> dollars more on fuel during 2008 than the same time period in 2007. They have reduced their fleets.
This means planes fill up faster and fares go up.<br />
on NW: Nashville – Detroit, Detroit – Amsterdam, and Amsterdam to Nairobi. The same is true on the return. The airlines sell a certain number of
seats on each flight at their very lowest fare. Then they raise the fare – and keep raising it as more purchase - until the plane is full. If the
lowest booking class of service is not available on any of those legs your total fare will be higher.<br />
The answer is to plan way ahead. Settle on your dates now. We will work with you on this to provide you with the flexibility you need. You must
block out the space – not merely call around for quotes that will change from day to day.<br />
If you have any questions or comments, please write me, personally: <a href="mailto:Blake at ViningsTravel.com?subject=">Blake at ViningsTravel.com</a>. Also, have you reviewed our website:
engine in the United States.  Please read our “Welcome” article on the Home Page to learn of our long history in service to Christ’s ambassadors and about me, personally,
on the “about us” link.  Our fundamental value is an acknowledgement that the funds belong to The Lord. We are passionate about helping you be a
good steward. If you find a lower price – please let us know.<br />
“I’m going to start rechecking my seat assignments several weeks before departure. Lately the airline reassigned the type of aircraft they were
airlines are cutting capacity and re-configuring flight schedules and you may depend on this happening more often. The airline should notify you
of any changes – but don’t count on it.<br />
“I found a terrific website for guidance on vaccinations and health precautions on the Traveler’s Health page of the Centers for Disease Control
(CDC)”. <a href="http://cherokeetravel.c.topica.com/maamcHeabKbYdccAj6Seaehtrz/">www.cdcgov/travel</a>....Betty B.<br />
“My husband thinks I’m crazy but I always feed my jewelry chains through straws and tape them at both ends. Then I store it in a zip lock bag.
these things! We don’t share all the tips we receive. Unlike yours, some are really crazy!<br />
“Hate wrinkles? I use a Downy product called Wrinkle Releaser. Hang up your garment, spray it, and in five minutes the wrinkles are gone.”….Brenda McN.<br />
“I put Christmas type bells on my carry-on so that if someone tries to move it I’ll hear it even if I’m not watching.”….Loraine F.<br />
“I’m 79 now and in all my years of travel for the Lord no one has ever thought of mugging me! It’s because prayer accomplishes things and the
fact I walk around with a tiny but loud whistle in my mouth to discourage anybody”….Laura R.<br /><br />
In Christ,<br />
Blake Stiles Lawson, President<br />
877.634.1199<br />
770.436.1334<br />