Preface need update.

Murray Stokely murray at stokely.org
Thu Nov 13 00:36:54 UTC 2008

Thanks Manolis.  Maybe we should add a comment to the Makefile so that
when authors commit new chapters they remember to also update the
preface summary.  Or alternatively, we could put some kind of one
sentence chapter description in <chapterinfo> of each chapter and pull
it out of each file dynamically when building the preface.  I'd
probably recommend the low tech first suggestion as good enough.

        - Murray