What is perl?

Marc Silver marcs at draenor.org
Mon Nov 3 05:20:29 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I may be wrong, but I always assumed that these man pages were part of the
Perl package themselves and as such, not maintained by FreeBSD-doc.

That said, since Perl has a reputation for performing any single task in
many different ways, it seems quite fitting that there is no one
explanation.  :)

Cheers,
Marc

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Eitan Adler <eitanadlerlist at gmail.com>wrote:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.