docs/36432: Proposal for doc/share/mk: make folded books using psutils

gabor at FreeBSD.org gabor at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 28 00:09:40 UTC 2008

Synopsis: Proposal for doc/share/mk: make folded books using psutils

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: gabor
State-Changed-When: Wed May 28 00:07:01 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
Hello Dmitry,

I think it's a good idea, but it seem it needs further work. I've installed
print/psutils-a4 and generated a folded pdf:
http://kovesdan.org/files/article.folded.pdf

As you can see, it does not fit on the page. Could you take a look at this
issue? If so, I'd be happy to take care of this great piece of work.

Regards,
Gabor

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->gabor
Responsible-Changed-By: gabor
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed May 28 00:07:01 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track.