Translation of FreeBSD Jumpstart Documentation to Turkish

Metin KAYA metin at EnderUNIX.org
Fri May 2 06:52:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 16:34 -0700, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> * Metin KAYA <metin at EnderUNIX.org> [080420 12:42] wrote:
> >   Hi Alfred and Documentation Gruop,
> >
> >   I've translated FreeBSD Jumpstart to Turkish. Can you add it into
> >   doc/tr_TR.ISO8859-9?
> >
> >   Thanks and best regards.
> >
> > --
> > Metin KAYA
> > EnderUNIX Software Developer          Endersys Software Engineer
> > http://www.EnderUNIX.org/metin        http://www.Endersys.com/
>
> Metin, I am asking for feedback to verify translation,
> should be set soon.

Hi Alfred,

You are so right to ask for feedback. On the other hand, there are
reasons that can make you trust in me.

As you see, I'm a member of EnderUNIX Software Development Team that is
the first open source group of Turkey, and established BSDCONTR (Kris
Kenneway @ FreeBSD, Marc Balmer @ OpenBSD, and Pawel Jakup Dawidek @
FreeBSD has attendant to this conference. Moreover, you can ask me to
Robert Watson @ FreeBSD).

Thanks in advance and best regards.

--
http://Www.EnderUNIX.org/metin   http://Www.Endersys.com.tr