Need an environment for dynamic web content for freebsd.org

Vadim Goncharov vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
Tue Mar 18 08:36:29 UTC 2008

Hi Murray Stokely!

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:07:04 -0700; Murray Stokely wrote about 'Need an environment for dynamic web content for freebsd.org':

> Does anyone have experience running a php based voting/ideas board
> that we could use for summer of code project ideas and other
> experiments?  Ideally we'd run this as an experiment on a separate
> server, as we did with wikitest.freebsd.org for years, and then maybe
> move it to official freebsd.org machines at a later date.

No. Not PHP. Ever. Forget.

It should at least cgi or, as aforemetioned, a wiki-like page. There can be
already some wiki engines which allow voting.

--
WBR, Vadim Goncharov. ICQ#166852181       mailto:vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
[Moderator of RU.ANTI-ECOLOGY][FreeBSD][http://antigreen.org][LJ:/nuclight]