Suggested change in "additional resources"

drhowarddrfine drhowarddrfine at charter.net
Sat Mar 15 18:09:03 UTC 2008

http://www.freebsd.org/docs/webresources.html

At the link above, BSDForums.org is listed as one source for forums.
However, the owners have neglected the site and it has become not much
more than a host for spam and porn.  The news category has not been
updated in  many years.  The whole thing is such an embarrassment, many
of us long time visitors are abandoning it.

I suggest removing this listing until such time as the owners clean the
place up.  I would also suggest the forum we are all moving to:
http://forums.bsdnexus.com/index.php

I don't want to sound like a bsdnexus promoter so an investigation at
this link may be helpful:
http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57222&page=2&pp=15

Thanks,
Doc