Acknowledge Receipt.

Benxi Iron and Steel Company. info.bxsteel at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Mar 1 08:54:07 UTC 2008

Benxi Iron and Steel Company
2001-1-1, Nanxiaojie,
Guangqumen, Chongwen
District, Beijing,
China 100061.
Website: www.bxsteel.com
Date: 29/02/2008

Attention:

               REQUEST FOR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.

Benxi Iron and Steel Company is a manufacturer of Iron and Steel and other products for world trade, our company remains one of the most successful in the distribution of steel; recently our profit has increased so much, which we decided to expand globally.

Due to the Increasing number of clients that we have we are having difficulty in reaching all of them, therefore we decided to employ a representative to help us get to our clients.

As our representative, you shall serve as a link between us and our clients and you will also be responsible for the collection of payments on our behalf.

Also note that your area of specialization or occupation is of no relevant to resolve in assisting us and there is no financial obligation at your end.

All we need from you is total reliability and your commitment to work with us. There are no hassles as this is a work at home opportunity.

Should you have a present job, you can still be part of our business as your service to us would not interfere with your working hours at all.

Your reward is 10% of every payment you receive from our customer at any time on our behalf.

When you receive payment from my customers you will deduct your 10% and transfer the balance 90% to us.

NOTE: All charges (Tax and transfer charges) will be deducted from the balance after deducting your 10%, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't send a dime out of your personal money.

If you are interested in this transaction with us please forward the following information to me.

NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS WHERE MY COSTUMER WILL BE MAKINGPAYMENT TO:
PHONE NUMBERS:
AGE:
SEX:
PROFESSION:
MARITAL STATUS:

Till I hear from you I will not contact any on.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mr. Donald Green.
Managing Director.