docs/124685: [patch] update to section 29.2.8 (Multicast Routing) to address change in FreeBSD 7

gabor at FreeBSD.org gabor at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 17 19:21:07 UTC 2008

Synopsis: [patch] update to section 29.2.8 (Multicast Routing) to address change in FreeBSD 7

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: gabor
State-Changed-When: Tue Jun 17 19:19:20 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
Hi John,

it seem that the patch has been corrupted in the PR, I can only see a mess
there. Could you please upload it somewhere or send it to me directly as a
gzipped attachment? If you are sending PRs from the command line with
sen-pr, you can attach the patch with the -a option, this should work well.

Regards,
Gabor

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->gabor
Responsible-Changed-By: gabor
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Jun 17 19:19:20 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Take.