Wiki style FAQ proposal

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Jun 1 20:35:03 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 07:52:48PM +0200, Remko Lodder wrote:
> Personally I do not see a real gain by using the wiki instead of the
> sgml files at the moment.

At the moment, I think you're right, but in the long-run, I think that
an experiment may really help us.

The information in the FAQ is years stale.  My opinion has been for a
while that that means we are not doing something right.  Some of the
"short-term" stuff is obviously out of place if it's not going to be
updated.  Is the right place the handbook?  or some intro articles?  or
something users can also update?  I don't know exactly, but IMHO it's
worth trying something.

mcl