Western Union

WESTERN UNION OFFICE paymentunit at abbeypayingcentre.com
Wed Jul 23 19:08:39 UTC 2008

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
(Welcome to Western Union Send Money Worldwide)
ABBEY BANK LONDON ST BRANCH
ADDRESS: PLOT 1, SOUTHWARK BRIDGE, SE 19 HL UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL/FAX NUMBER: +44-208123-7265
REF NO: 250-153

Sir/Maddam,

There is an urgent issue today with the Western Union Money Transfer in the amount of $2.6M directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03, on your

name as your elongated payment.

The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND, (IMF) had contacted us for your Payment a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code.

We are unable to complete the transfer directed on your name because we Require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

To enable us effect this payment, please Contact the western union paying agent for more details. Here below the contact information of Mr. IKEN THOMAS.

Name:Mr. Makafee IK
Tel:+44-208123-7265
Email: makafee.ik at atlasdservices.com

Meanwhile you are required to send to the information below to Iken Thomas.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
YOUR AGE:

As soon as the above information is received, your payment will be made to you

over the counter or wired to your nominated bank account directly from the

Western Union Transferring Bank. When calling or emailing, please use reference

number 250-153 for our mutual convenience.

Best regards
Makafee IK
Western Union®
London