docs/115774: [patch] Mailing list users aren't warned about public exposure of information

trhodes at FreeBSD.org trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 26 10:09:31 UTC 2008

Synopsis: [patch] Mailing list users aren't warned about public exposure of information

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: trhodes
State-Changed-When: Sat Jan 26 10:07:44 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
If an individual submits to a mailing list they should assume the email to be
public.  We also have mentions of email archives on the site which hints to
the fact they are archived.  Close this PR as I agree with Remko, thanks for
the submission.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->trhodes
Responsible-Changed-By: trhodes
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Jan 26 10:07:44 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Over to me as closer.