docs/117961: A sugestion to search a port

Marc Silver marcs at draenor.org
Thu Jan 3 11:00:12 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR docs/117961; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Silver <marcs at draenor.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, goffredo at uol.com.br
Subject: Re: docs/117961: A sugestion to search a port
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:27:44 +0200

 Hi there,

 This method does actually work quite well, and seems to have a
 negligible impact on system resources.  I'm not sure it adds any value
 to the current page, but does work, so that decision can be made by
 someone else...

 The only potential problem I see with this is that when it finds
 multiple ports matching the expression it lists them all on a single
 line, which some users may find confusing.

 Cheers,
 Marc

 --
 Light up the Darkness.