Company Representative Needed.

Mr Ben Lawson benfabric at pisem.net
Fri Feb 22 05:18:48 UTC 2008

Dear consumer,
BEN FABRICS ENTERPRISES, Need an International
Representative; Would
you like to work from home? Then this is the
opportunity you have been
waiting for, come join Thousands of our Company worker
and you can earn
$2000-$3000 Per -Week.
BEN FABRICS ENTERPRISES is a fabrics manufacturing
company with a
standardized branch here in the United Kingdom, We
produce and distribute clothing materials such
as batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume
worldwide. We have reached big sales volume
of textile materials in Europe and now are trying to
penetrate the US market.
We started new campaign selling our goods on-line, but
we faced new
difficulties connected with payment delivery delays to
our account,
because of international wire transfers usual 5
business days delay. So we decided to hire
reliable persons/companies, who can act as a RECEIVING
OFFICER for us, to receive payments from
the same area where the customers are located.
At this moment we run sales representatives hiring
campaign in the
following countries: USA, CANADA & AUSTRALIA, and are
glad to propose you this position. You are
welcome to be our representative in your
respective country.
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance: You receive
7000 USD via check
on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700
(10% from $7000)
for yourself! At the beginning your commission will
equal 10%, though
later it will increase up to 12%!.
You can combine these Job with your Current Job, you
will spend only
1-2 hours a day on this position, ability to check
your e-mail several
times a day and to respond to each every time.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older, legally capable, responsible and
ready to work 3-4
hours per week. With PC knowledge E-mail and internet
experience
(minimal)
If you are Interested In working with Us Then Kindly
sends these
Details.
NAME IN FULL:__________________________
ADDRESS:_______________________________
NATIONALITY:_______________________
MARITAL STATUS________________________
AGE:___________________________________
STATE:_________________________________
CURRENT OCCUPATION_________________
We await your prompt respond to this position.
Warmest Regards,
Yours sincerely,
Human Resource Department.
Mr Ben Lawson