Utterly confidential

Dr.Anthony Aka tonycn101 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:09:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before
making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by
 virtue
of its nature.I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer
 deal
involving US$ 3.5M.This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit
made last year by my branch office the International Commercial Bank
 which
I am the manager.

I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the
 year
2005 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of
this excess. I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment
Account without a beneficiary.

Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as
 holder
of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to
 my
head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the
 funds
to your designated bank account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the
funds while 70% shall be for me.

Kindly forward your response to: tonycn101 at yahoo.com
Mobile: +233-24-967-0169
With Regards,