Volunteers Needed to add Subtitles to Conference Videos

Murray Stokely murray at stokely.org
Wed Dec 31 22:32:59 UTC 2008

I forgot to include two additional help topics / videos that provide
more background about adding subtitles :

http://help.youtube.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=100079
http://help.youtube.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=100077&cbid=-187pqdnf2wsk7&src=cb&lev=answer

There are standard formats for these things so the subtitles could be
used by other video hosting services as well.

          - Murray